Hey peeps!
I'm back to semenanjung, to start the last thing a final year student should complete - internship.
Well. It was hard to leave home that day. I cried non-stop, thinking of dady mumy and my sisters. Even pumppy cried when i gave her to ku big and walked into the departure hall.hmmm
So, now here i am. Staying in seksyen 16, bandar baru bangi, with another 4 friends ; kak mah, mira, fareza & ain syuhada. The four of us are now "working" in Sony, whereas ain "works" at Upha Pharmaceutical. Me, kak mah and mira are placed in the warehouse (material control) where i am assigned under my bos, Mr Sanuri - head of TV operation, kak mah is under the supervision of Mr Fauzi &
Miss Tan - planning, and mira, under the supervision of Mr Tan - ingoing and ourgoing operation.
A week there. Kinda bored too because of no work assigned yet. The big guys are damn busy right now fixing issues and new system and so on. Everyday i read SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) and try to understand. And i need to improve then too. Goshhhh.
Hmm. Actually i wanted to update on my first day dat day, but due to the corruptedddd program for blogger. Nothing much i can do. So now it's only the summary of the 1st week. Time, please come fast. I want it to be 27th July 2012.
P/s: nothing beats home, and also beloved uni. I miss UMP.





No comments:
Post a Comment