Sunday, February 26, 2012

second week as trainee.

Hello peeps! Meet again in this very post.

Huhu.

Time past so fast.

You see, tomorrow is the third week of our practical training in SSCSM.

Now I'm busy creating, no! I mean preparing the Job description for the whole warehouse. Since i'm under TVMC, so the priority is to do the JD for my section first. Then HVMC, receiving and P&Go.

Then, we did audit to check on the inventory for all sections. You know, we'll be having Inventory Day this month. So the inventory are needed to be update.

Next week, insya-allah we're going to learn how to drive the Forklift. Who knows one day we might get our licence to operate these MHE (material handling equipment). That would include batery truck,and  reach truck. Look forward!!!!


Uhu. So to release our boredom at home,

We went to KL and landed at Mid Valley.

Nothing much. We spent more on food.

I finally get to eat that baby chox berry cheese that i have been craving for so long. Reason? Sabah don't have that baby. I'm nit sure why. No wonder they look so blur when i mentioned the cake's name.


I'm still offended by them. Just because i am bigger than mira, they served me the big slice instead of the small one. Grrrrrr. The big one is chocolate indulgence ok? Zzzzzz


After that we had sushi for our late lunch. Then met dear nana and her hubby.


I'm taking a day off, this friday. Going back to dearest UMP for the thesis submission and the graduation thingee. I am really sick of the coordinator. Cant really give us the real specification to do the hard bound. Everything is left with big question mark. Hmm so this week we are going homee to see our campus that we missed so much!


Huhu. Alright. Got to go. Need rest for tomorrow.


Luvs.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: