Wednesday, February 19, 2014

thoughts..





It has been a long long and long hiatus. So forgive me for my disappearance as I was home for two weeks, and additional another week of love in Seremban and KL. I was really hit by those holidays which I realized.. where did my work gone to? GOSH. Now then I'm struggling and padding up to get my models done. Actually it's done but not validated yet. I still need advice from my Gurus.


Throughout those holidays, I thought of something.. I really need to boost things up. I'm twentyfive and I'm considered late in achieving the life's target. What matters to me now is study and career. 



I know at this age people will always question about my plans on settling down.. Marriage? It's a lie if I say I don't wish to settle down early but deep down, I guess we both are not yet stable enough, besides.. I don't want to depend on FAMA to finance my wedding after financing me from undergrade till now.. But actually, I think I'm not ready yet. kekeke. I still want to be mummy's baby! Although mummy has been questioning when and what..

relax. i'm still young (hahahah).. what i can see here is, all friends are getting married this year. Alhamdulillah. 


many people asked me about what future plan. ehem. what i've thought now is to work after i finished my master. I really need that. Although Prof had offered me to do fellowship, but i think.. maybe not now. I know it's a great opportunity which in return, my job is secured! but let me get the taste of working in the industry. i know it's tough.. I can see it from him.. but.. the inner me has been rebelling to be in there. I hope I'll get a chance to be there, one day. I know i used to hate -> Procurement / Buyers. keke.. but..i think this is what i want to do in future. the more I hate, the more I am eager to be one of them. lalalala.


so.. i guess that's all for now? i'm just getting a short rest after playing with my model. I think i'm re-structuring.. wish me luck!






to baby: Be good at work. Be sincere with the knowledge given to you. Luv you!

No comments: