Thursday, May 19, 2016

Devastation

That is the rule set by human,
which we are incapable of changing it.

I'm feeling so down and devastated.
No, I don't pinpoint anyone but only able to blame myself.
Yes, I should have fasten my pace.

Now the hope is very far.
I thought I could catch up for graduating this year.
But I am wrong.
Totally wrong.

Submitting next month doesn't change the fact I'll be graduating next year.
Not this year.
Even if I managed to submit next month,
I still need to wait for 2 months for the pre-viva, which should be around September..
And proceed for viva for another 2 months, which is November.. A month after the annual convocation.. And of course, ought to wait for the correction period? 

See the flow?

My supervisors said only those who viva-ed this month will be graduating this year.
But they comforted me. Although I am unable to grade by this year, so long everything ended this year.
Graduation is just an official ceremony that signifies you're done here. 


My sky doesn't look bright anymore. I feel so helpless and lost.

I kept telling myself it's okay.. What matters more is finish writing and submit by this semester.

Words are easy to say but heart doesn't decipher the comfort. It teared everything down.



No comments: